Whether you want to dive right in or dip your toe here are some ways:
- Take part in a learning and study opportunity. There are groups during the week and on Sundays for nearly every age.
- Check out our preschool page. You’ll not find a more caring and connected setting for 3-4 years olds in the area.
- Like to sing or make music? There are musicals 2-3 times a year. (We also share them at local nursing homes.)
- Have a prayer request? We’ll include it in prayers for Sunday worship and in the Tuesday prayer gathering.
- Community service projects take place a couple of times a year. All ages are welcome and invited to take part
- There is a backpack ministry in a local school and a “bagel bonanza” we share weekly with several local organizations.
- Don’t hesitate to contact our Pastor(Contact) with any need, question or life issue. We want to strengthen your home base and life.
- Use these links for inspirational reading, thought-provoking articles and commentary.(Grow)
We hope you will continue to browse this site and use the contact tab to share with us any questions or thoughts you may have. Thanks for looking around.